Happy Mother’s Day! I recently purchased Tresemme Expert Repair & Protect Pre-Styling Spray for less than $5 at Walmart. I first read about it in “O” magazine, if Oprah Winfrey is recommending it, I’m all in. I have naturally curly, fine hair. As I’ve gotten older, my hair has become a frizzy mess. Being in menopause doesn’t help.
Here’s a description from Walmart’s website:
Repair & Protect 7 Pre-Styling Spray with Biotin
Why use the Pre-Styling Spray?
Our Repair & Protect 7 Pre-Styling Spray is an essential step to help maximize styling results and protect hair from damage. The professional-quality formula is designed to help shield hair from heat, prevent split ends, and to leave hair smooth and shiny. Your hair is left protected and ready for you to keep on styling for the look you want! TRESemme Expert Selection Repair & Protect 7 Pre- Styling Spray:
- Professional-quality formula, with Biotin, protects hair from heat and helps prevent breakage and split ends
- Makes hair more manageable and maximizes the results of your styling routine
- Light-weight conditioning formula allows you to layer styling products on top
- Safe to use on color-treated hair
- Use as the final, essential step of the Repair & Protect 7 system, it helps protect against 7 different types of damage – brushing, blow-drying, bleaching, coloring, curling, flat-ironing and braiding.
I have to say this is an amazing product. I use it along with mousse, and it really makes my hair soft and less frizzy. I was in a hurry recently and forgot to use it, and just used mousse. Dang, won’t be doing that again. It’s 4.2 ounces and I use 7 pumps for my shoulder grazing length. I have always liked the Tresemme brand, and they are always coming out with great new products. I’ve used salon products, and this is comparable for a fifth of the price.
Thanks for stopping by.