I am happy to announce I have been awarded the Creative Blogger Award by Jennifer Leigh G. of http://jenniferleighg.wordpress.com/ out of Savannah, Georgia, USA.
I’ve nominated sixteen bloggers whom I have interacted with and find their blogs both amusing and helpful. It’s nice to log on after a hard day at work and laugh and save money at the same time. That being said, please visit all the blogs below.
Five Facts About Me
- I taught myself how to ride a motorcycle when I was 16. It was short lived, and my brothers (whose motorcycle I was riding never had a clue)
- I taught myself how to box when I was 10. I had two older brothers, whom I fought with all the time, and got tired of getting the crap beat out of me.
- Had a garage sale while my mom was at work, and sold a lot of my brother’s stuff. That will teach you for fighting with your little sister. Brothers never knew what happened, thought their stuff was stolen.
- The last fight I got into was because I was defending a friend who was being made fun of for being mentally incapacitated. My friend had fallen down her basement steps and was never the same after. She missed the entire sixth grade. The girl I fought with was saying horrible things about my friend. I told her to meet me by the creek, and I proceeded to beat the crap out of her. The boxing skills came in quite handy.
- I was quite the little entrepreneur. I would go house to house in the neighborhood and sell stuff I had made. I’m sure our neighbors were wondering if my parents didn’t feed me or something, as I was always selling something. I started this when I was 7. My goal in life then was to earn money to go the drug store and buy as much penny candy as possible. As a result, I had a ton of cavities when I was a kid. I’m pretty sure my many visits to the dentist paid for his new car.
Here are the rules:
1. Contact all of your nominees and notify them of their award. You can pick as many blogs as you like, but five is the minimum.
2. Give a shout-out to the blogger that nominated you and post a link to their website.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
4. Display the Creative Blogger Award image above your post.
5. Pass along these rules to the nominees.
I hope you enjoy this award and have fun nominating your top creative bloggers.
Reblogged this on Marilyn Munrow and commented:
Thank you to one of my favourite bloggers, Cornfedcontessa for the nomination. i will be nominating my favourite bloggers soon too. ♥
CONGRATULATIONS Contessa – Well deserved 😀
And THANK YOU for nominating and including me in that illustrious list of talented people 😀
😘 congratulations to you and thank you!
LOVE!!! And good for you for sticking up for your friend. We need more people like you in this world. ❤️
Thanks. There was a bus stop in front of my friend’s house. They had a big picture window that my friend would be looking out at the kids on the bus every morning. Her head was shaved because of her injury. After one too many rude comments by this twit on the bus, I knew it was time for a beat down. I’ve heard that the women I beat up is a junkie now. No big surprise there.
Reblogged this on Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life and commented:
My thanks to the Cornfed Contessa for the Creative Blogger award and I will pass this lovely award on later in the week..
Thank you so much for nominating me. This is a very entertaining read about your life. If I could sum it all up, I’d say you were a pretty feisty young lady (and still are). I admire that quality in other women!
I certainly had my moments. Now they are more like senior moments! Ha!
As promised my response and thank you so much again for nominating me. hugs https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/the-creative-blogger-award-so-many-great-blogs-so-little-space/
You are so very welcome.